[-]
Latest Threads
Truth or Dare
Last Post: Caffeline
Today 04:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 34
"Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia"
Last Post: Caffeline
Yesterday 01:12 PM
» Replies: 12
» Views: 1640
Ability Sheet: Arihul
Last Post: Sith Stûza
29-09-2026 01:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 106
The Eighth Set of Edicts of the Dark Lor...
Last Post: Trakaton Kalkoran
27-09-2026 08:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 132
Sith Medical Logs
Last Post: Rhysand Kalkoran
26-09-2026 10:35 PM
» Replies: 52
» Views: 41284

"Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia"

#12
[The following entries are typed on a datapad with a standard encryption lock. Far more accessible if someone were to steal or look through, though the entries themselves are passcode-protected]



It's over. Ri Satwas' training is finally over.

I admit I stayed in the medbay longer than absolutely necessary, feigning sleep. I've never been so exhausted. Everything hurts. Everywhere aches.

Hopefully I can just get through the landing at Bon Sor without losing a limb or making a fool of myself.


...


The landing was bloody and bitter. One doesn't get to see the Dark Lord in full force often, especially not with powerbase troops deployed in such numbers.

War is loud chaos on an industrial scale. I'm glad Ri Wohmonwsirsa took charge of the acolytes. I don't know if I would have survived or kept up otherwise. It took a lot of force to breach the gate and there were suspiciously few twi'leks in the settlement. We found out why quickly; they had rigged several buildings to detonate. The air burned my lungs, and several Sith got hurt from the explosions, falling debris and blaster fire. I've barely seen any of the apprentices or higher-ranked Sith be seriously hurt in combat before; usually they're just beating me or other acolytes up. It's...sobering.

A reminder that even Sith are mortal in combat.

Even the Corporal was limping around with a cane the next day, but it didn't stop him from wanting to serve the Empire.

...

It's strange being on a jungle world that has sunshine.

...

I signed up to help with a scouting mission near the settlement and almost got a blaster bolt to my forehead during it. A twi'lek tried to attack me with a vibroblade - he seemed to jump out of nowhere, ready to slaughter, and I just...punched him in the throat. Instinctively.

It felt good.

I even managed to get a sample of some liquid that looked poisonous from a trap that tried to kill me. I wanted to keep it, but the more information the powerbase can get about the environment and toxins here, the better. So I handed it in. Somehow...I doubt I'll get it back.

It's fine. I still have the other poison back home. No doubt I'll wish I had smuggled it here soon enough, but I don't think I would have got it past inspection. It was dangerous enough with the needles.

I need to make my decision on that offer soon, as well. But how do I get the information I need without raising suspicion? Who can I even ask? I promised my answer before we leave Bon Sor. At least it's easier to think when I'm not being dragged to the training pit every hour.

...Damn Ri Satwas.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
"Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 28-07-2026, 10:59 AM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 03-08-2026, 07:30 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 09-08-2026, 04:52 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 12-08-2026, 06:28 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 15-08-2026, 07:23 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 19-08-2026, 11:43 AM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 28-08-2026, 12:28 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 30-08-2026, 01:45 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 09-09-2026, 05:27 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 19-09-2026, 08:57 AM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 22-09-2026, 04:57 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 28-09-2026, 11:40 AM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - Yesterday, 01:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

[-]
Ongoing Crisis
The Republic Marches amongst lit fires!


The Balance of Power in the Northern Territories!

After the Republic liberated Pollus from Imperial influence, Anx Minor was devastated by I.T.E.C.’s nuclear mining and lingering Sith presence, while the Kesmere Ridge remained largely intact, enabling the Republic to steadily infiltrate and influence its powerful corporate systems. On Tertiary Kesmere—the largest hub—three megacorporations dominated: Oriyn Prospecting discovered resources, Kessdyne Resource Group extracted and profited from the capital Vethar’s Reach and its Ciivic Council, and Haeltor Maritime handled off-world transport. Beneath the façade of economic growth, however, The Republic secretly aimed to turn Tertiary Kesmere into a strategic launch point for operations in the Northern Territories. Contacted by Moff Vayen Korr, the Marshalling Prefect of the Northern Territories, the Pentarchy of House Horuset took on the job of delaying the Republic's actions. With preperations laid it culminated in a strike planetside lasting only two weeks to ignite anarchy. Acting covertly to sabotage Republic progress, they destabilized the region, leaving chaos in their wake as corporations collapsed under their own deception and local anti-corporate guilds rose up—unaware of the Empire’s hidden hand behind the unrest...

((OOC: Missions that relate to grand changes in the Northern Territories will have an impact on the balance of power shown above, with the end result being that the balance of power's state will determine how strong the Republic will be in given areas area. The balance of power can be pushing in our favour with bigger scale events aimed at taking the Republic down or fortifying ourselves in the North. This can be achieved through Operations, Adventures and Guild Events. The blue represents the Republic, and the Empire is red! This is organised by the Guild Team, so please direct OOC questions to them.))

[-]
Top Poster
Top Posters For All Time
no avatar Rhysand Kalkoran
438
no avatar Sarias
376
no avatar Joslae
350
no avatar Trakaton Kalkoran
323
no avatar Lord Iezkon
236
no avatar Trisdane
153
no avatar Temekel Vipion
110
no avatar Veilak
106
no avatar Theprettiestorc
83
no avatar Andnoa
82