Today 03:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
A New Hearth
Last Post: Rhysand Sekker
16-05-2024 07:32 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 226
[Resource Acquisition] - A broker's requ...
Last Post: Rhysand Sekker
16-05-2024 04:21 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 230

Operation: Might For Right

Accessing Public File; Downloading from '(Sith;Zynn)'Download Complete; Displaying File

Public Call for Operation Team Assembly

[Image: DJSVX54.png]
*Attached to the file would be a prerecorded holomessage, which would play once it was selected. The stern visage of Sith Zynn appeared a moment later in the usual hues of a holographic transmission, the usual electric tinge forming over her. The Pureblood wore armored shoulderpads and her long hairs were combed backwards and tied in a ponytail, strands falling down her shoulders. She began speaking, her authorative voice audible to the listener.* ''My slavery is in need of more slavers, making sure enough able bodied laborers are brought in to our slave workforce. A group of former pirates have been working with me for some time and their Captain, Tee Kym, said a old pirate acquaintance reached out to him. This acquaintance appears in need of aid as they have run into Republic Sector rangers on the planet Odryn. This planet is bordering Republic territory with ours. Relieve the pirates of their pursuers, in turn they promised to join Tee Kym's crew. For the Empire.''
*The image disappeared and the viewer could access the coördinates and other information provided*

Location IC; Odryn

Location OOC; Rishi
Estimated Party Size; 4
Time Frame; One month after a full group has been formed
Rewards; A written commendation to Imperials, a basic lesson for Acolytes and a lesson of choice (within reason) for Apprentice +

Verifying Public File;Verification Complete; File completed

OOC: The GM can contact me in Discord (Merexa) for more information if needed

Sith Tiwura marks his attendance

*Apprentice Ronith signs up*

Acolyte Seranaus signs up

Nivalis would sign up

Operation: Might for Right - Mission Report:

Mission Participants:
Sith Tiwura
Neophyte Nivalis
Apprentice Sutmua Ronith

Summary:
We took a shuttle to the outskirts of a local village on Odryn. We noticed blasterfire from the outskirts and landed near the Republic Rangers shuttle. We got noticed but make quick work of their guards and pilot. I planted explosives near their engine and fuel system as a safeguard. Nivalis took up guarding the shuttles while Sutmua provided me with a ranger comm unit. We learned their location as I acted the part of a ranger and heard they were engaging the pirates in a shoot-out close by. None the less the rangerd dispatched a squad to reinforce the shuttle guard to which we ambushed along a narrow dirt road.

The fighting was fierce in the nearby village. These pirates we enlisted were clearly outnumbered to an unusually large group of the sector rangers. We entered the battle with pirates and republic sector rangers alike entrenched in local huts in this mountainside village inside the thick of the jungle.

We led the charge across the narrow bridges to provide cover for our allies and our use of the force undermined these would be law enforcement. The tide quickly turned and soon our enemy found themselves pinned down and bleeding through numbers as we moved from hut to hut to slay them. Soon enough I hear on the enemy comms there is a disturbance regarding an albino. I had no response trying to feign as a sector ranger again inquiring for a status update. When the last rangers were dead we met up with the remaining pirates and their leader. Grateful for still having their lives they pledged their service though I heard a shot. Doubling back to the shuttle I noticed the albino in question was of course Neophyte Nivalis who had handled four rangers trying to attack him. With the republic sector rangers vanquished we departed and remotely blew up their vessel should anyone have survived.

- Sith Tiwura

This Operation has been marked as SUCCESSFUL and has been archived.